Christensen Realty Group 2021 Scholarship Award
After a full year of Covid life, CRG recognizes the challenges all our students have faced … perhaps none more than our graduating high school seniors.
The Christensen Realty Group is committed to creating value for both our clients and our community. From sponsoring local sports teams, local schools and community events, we feel privileged to give back in ways that make our community distinctively stronger. To that end, we are excited to announce the 2021 Christensen Realty Group CHALLENGE, we believe will benefit every student who applies, and SCHOLARSHIP that will honor one graduating Park Village senior with a $2,021 scholarship award that recognizes their achievements and supports their dreams of higher education.
All graduating students who apply will be given a hardcover copy of the book, The Go-Giver. We know you have a lot going on, however, this is a short, easy and inspiring read.
The Challenge: Read this book and write a 350 word essay answering the question:
“What’s the difference between a “Go-Getter” and a “Go-Giver.”
Use quotes from the book and do use examples from your own life … you personally, and what you’ve seen in others … family, friends, teachers, coaches, etc.
The Scholarship: One student will be awarded a check in the amount of $2,021 toward their pursuit of more education whether it be a 4 year university, a 2 year college, trade or tech school.
Our scholarship award committee is looking forward to reading all the essays and will be judging based on:
- Ability to articulate the theme and point of this little book in the context of this question.
- The use of examples from your own life and others.
This book has greatly influence all of us at the Christensen Realty Group … it’s mandatory reading once a year for our team. While only one student will receive the cash scholarship, we believe everyone who reads this book will benefit.
- Complete the following Scholarship Application by May 28, 2021 (however, the sooner, the better😊).
- Within 48 hours of offer submission you will receive a hardcover copy of The Go-Giver.
- Read the book highlighting thoughts and ideas that strike you. This book can be read in 3-4 sittings, 2-3 hours total time.
- Write an essay of 350 words answering the question, “what’s the difference between a go-getter and a go-giver?” We’d like you to articulate the theme and point of this book within the context of this question. Please use examples from your own life and the lives of others around you … your parents, teachers, coaches, etc.
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 11, 2021.
- Our scholarship committee will read all essays and together determine the cash award winner.
- The Scholarship Award winner will be announced on June 18.