The Christensen Realty Group; Where Halloween Meets Heartwarming Traditions…
We know there are a lot of Halloween enthusiasts with a passion for the kooky, corny and crafty traditions of the season. From house decorations to food and costumes, pumpkin carving and cobwebs, Halloween can be a magically fun time for people of all ages. We want to know what YOU look forward to doing at this spooky time of year! Here are some of our Team’s favorites:
- Carving pumpkins and roasting the seeds for a yummy snack!
- Hopping on our eBikes and taking a big night ride around the neighborhood to check out everyone’s ALL-OUT Halloween decorations. We bundle up the kids on the back of the bike, bring a speaker to listen to music and a warm drink for the kids.
- Our kids love to sort their trick-or-treat haul into categories, then count and trade for favorites.
- Listening to “Thriller” on repeat on Halloween night while handing out candy to trick-or-treaters.
- Planning and sewing/making costumes for the kids starting weeks in advance.
- Watching the “Scream” and “Halloween” movies with older kids.
We’d love to know what your
favorite Halloween Traditions are.
Please share in the Comment Section below!